OPEN ID# 17-543 Location: Vancouver, BC
Reporting to the Executive Director, Retail Operations, the Director will oversee the Store Operations business of the LDB, the employees and support staff for the area, and is accountable for developing, recommending, implementing, and managing business strategies, policies and procedures. S/he will also be responsible for the retailing and financial performance of the LDB retail chain – BC Liquor Stores, which operates approximately 200 retail stores and employs close to 2,000 full-time employees, serving about 40 million customers annually. It is within this context that the Director, Store Operations functions with a high degree of visibility with the general public and government.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
To apply, please visit the Job Posting here.
NOTE: In order to submit a job application, a candidate must first create a profile (resume) on the BC Public Service Agency’s Career Centre:
- Select “Create Profile”.
- Upload resume, or fill out the form manually (all fields in red are required).
- Create and take not of Username and Password for future use.
- If you chose not to upload your resume, enter it manually into the “Your Resume” field.
- Select “Continue” – BC Public Service Agency will email confirmation of resume profile account creation
- After receiving confirmation email, log in to the Career Centre as a Returning User here.
- Select “Search our Careers”, select desired job from search results, and select “Submit your resume” at the bottom of the job posting. A cover letter is required.