OPENID# 17-1210 Location: Regina, SK
Reporting to the Manager of Construction Operations/Vice President Construction, the Project Manager will help deliver quality, “best value” construction projects by:
- providing support to site activities and superintendents with planning, directing, scheduling and coordinating company resources (labour, equipment, materials, and trade contractors);
- ensuring administrative contractual obligations are fulfilled in accordance with contract documents;
- maintaining cost-effective, mutually beneficial relations with sub-trades and suppliers;
- maintaining mutually beneficial relations with clients/architects;
- monitoring and reporting on project costs; and,
- preparing projects estimates on an “as required” basis.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
Fill out the form to the right to apply for this position. Please attach a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only).