NEWID# 17-1218 Location: Edmonton or Fort McMurray, AB
Based in Edmonton and reporting directly to the Vice President, Central Region the incumbent will act as the main point of contact for the Western market. This position is responsible for taking the lead in developing strategic initiatives that maintain and add to CEDA’s existing customer base, while promoting their products and services, developing a strong safety culture and ensuring that all employees are trained and competent in providing best-in-class field services to their customers. The General Manager will also be responsible for effectively managing customer relations and improving the profitability of the business unit.
Reporting directly to the GM Operations-West will be the Director-Mechanical, Manager-Pressure and Vacuum (P&V) Edmonton, Manager-P&V Red Deer, Manager-P&V Calgary, Manager-Chemical Cleaning and the Manager-Quality.
Key Result Areas
• Monitors field operations and ongoing projects to ensure job completion in an efficient, reliable, cost effective and safe manner.
• Collaborates with management on all operational and personnel issues.
• Provides leadership, strategic direction and vision for future growth and development by ensuring that employees are informed, aligned and accountable.
• Coordinates manpower and equipment requirements by evaluating and maximizing existing resources.
• Assists in the development and administration of sales, operating and capital budgets and various cost saving strategies.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations by leading through safe work performance and measurable key performance indicators.
• Supports the development of marketing and sales initiatives as well as bid packages and proposals.
• Coordinating departmental programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
• Responsible for developing and performance of P&L’s and EBITDA for the area.
• Monitors customer feedback and corrective actions. Uses feedback to implement improvements and makes adjustments to the quality systems to meet customer requirements.
• Represent the region in client meetings.
• Responsible for facilities and functional employees for the market.
• Ensures adherence to all company health, safety, environmental standards, policies and procedures and maintains on-going knowledge of local, provincial and federal guidelines for full.
Click here to read further details about this career opportunity.
Fill out the form to the right to apply for this position. Please attach a cover letter & resume (PDF or Word Document only).